Just In...

Monday, August 5, 2013

Todays Quote: ''I Would Have Proposed To Omotola''...Ali Nuhu

Popular Hausa movie actor, Ali Nuhu who has been married for 10 years recently disclosed that his favourite actress is Omotola Ialade Ekehinde. This was what he also said about the pretty actress:
I was pretty young when I first saw Omotola in ‘Thorns of Roses’ and liked her performance. After that, when I saw her in ‘Mortal Inheritance,’ I fell in love with her as a person because she gave a perfect interpretation to the character. Of course, if we were both single, I would have proposed to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks