Just In...

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Man Stabbed A Fellow Man To Death All Because Of A Woman!

 Wonders shall never end...are women so scarce now?
A 30-year-old commercial motocycle rider, Yusuf Aliyu of Rigachikwu in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State has been arrested by the Kaduna Police Command over the death of a rival lover, Yahaya Mohammed also known as Kaura, whom he allegedly stabbed in a fight.


Yusuf Aliyu, a resident of Sarki Street, Rigachuku, a suburb of Kaduna town said in an interview at the police headquarters that on the evening of the fateful July 22, he left his house to Dankande Village also in Igabi Local government area to see his girl friend (Names withheld), an 18 year-old secondary school girl, whom he intended to marry having allegedly declared his intensions to the family.

While in the village, he claimed to have gone to their usual rendezvous area of her parent’s home with the expectation of being received by her only to be accosted by three men from the opposite street who demanded to know his mission to Dankande Village.

According to Aliyu, ‘‘I told them the purpose, but they were not satisfied so they ordered me to immediately leave and never to come to the village again unless I’m prepared to die.

“All of a sudden one of the boys slapped me and told me that the lady in question is a girl friend to one of their friends by the name Yahaya Mohammed, and they have his order to deal with me if I insist on continuing the relationship with her”.

Yusuf Aliyu who is currently being detained at the Homicide Department of the Criminal Investigation Department, Kaduna State Police Command, further told LEADERSHIP that, “when they all descended on me with severe beating, I escaped to where my motorcycle was and brought out a screw driver with which I stabbed the deceased, who died almost immediately following severe bleeding and refusal by passersby to take him to the hospital for his notorious activities in the village.”

Yusuf Aliyu, a father of four who said he had planned to add another wife, remorsefully emphasised, “I have never engaged in a fight all my life, what happened was a result of provocation that over powered me”.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Aminu Lawan when contacted said that effort was being intensified to arrest the three who allegedly fought the suspect but were now on the run while the suspect would be charged to court as soon as investigation was completed.

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks