Just In...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ini Edo Refutes Music Rumour: "I Am An Actress, Not A Musician"

You must have heard the rumour on social media that Nollywood star actress/producer Ini edo has turned into a musician and she has released a song.

Well, ini has refuted the rumours.

   "Its amazing how people cook up all manners of lies against people jus so they have something to say.pls I'm an actress not a musician,I have nvr recorded a song and if I ever choose to,pls do me de honours of allowing me break de news. people shd get busy positively..an idle mind is de devil's workshop".She tweeted moments ago 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks