Just In...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Basketmouth Gives Reasons For New Look


Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth recently changed his looks  from his regular full dreads to dreadlocks Mohawk (a hairstyle in which, both sides of the head are shaven, leaving a strip of noticeably longer hair in the center)  after 8 years. The Top Comedian claims that he decided to change his looks partially because of his wife of two years,  Elsie Uzoma.
Hear Him:


"She actually wanted me to take off the dreads for a while now. But I couldn't take out the look completely so I told my stylist to keep some hair, but give me a new look. We settled for the Mohawk style. I did it partially for her and she loves the new look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks