Just In...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Photos From Stephanie Okereke-Linus 32nd Birthday Bash


Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus celebrated her 32nd birthday yesterday in the company of  husband, friends and loved ones.
Enjoy More photos after the cut:



 This is what she said on her website:
It turned out that a surprise party was arranged, spearheaded by my wonderful husband (heehee!). It was so beautiful because I wasn't expecting anything, except a night out with him. So when I saw people arriving with gifts and merriment I was elated. Like everything else that he does, it was perfect! *Thank you, darling*






1 comment:

  1. Stephanie is pretty,talented,lucky lady and a survivor.I'm happy for her.
    www.jobplanet1.info
    www.gistfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks