Just In...

Friday, August 23, 2013

''I Was So In Love With Kim Kardashian That I 'Thought About Playing Sports' To Win Her Love''...Kanye West

Kanye West recorded an appearance on Kim Kardashian's mom's TV show, the Kris Jenner’s show, earlier this week. The episode which airs tomorrow has Kanye talking about Kim Kardashian, his daughter North West, the hurt he felt when his mother passed away and how he thought he had nothing to live for until now. According to clips from the taping, he said;
I can have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don’t care, I love this woman. When the paparazzi surround you — people know you don’t like paparazzi [and they say,] ‘Why would you be with this person?’ I’m being with this person because I love this person, and she’s worth it to me. My grandfather just passed and his whole thing, it was never about money. It was never about popularity. His whole thing was joy and having joy in his life. She’s my joy and she brought my new joy into the world. There’s no paparazzi and there’s no blog comment that’s going to take that joy from me.
 Meanwhile, the two-month-old will be seen by fans for the first time when a photograph of her is unveiled on Kris Jenner's day time talk show on Friday. 
'North is very beautiful,' an observer told E! News after seeing the photograph on the pre-taped show earlier this week.
'She has big cheeks, a lighter complexion than Kanye, but closer to Kanye's colour than Kim's. She has straight black hair and almond eyes just like Kim. She has a round face and is really cute.'
During his interview, which came on the last day of Kris's six-week trial show, Kanye also opened up about his feelings for Kim. West joked he was so keen to date Kim he considered switching careers.
Kanye joked that he's been 'so in love' with Kim that he thought about 'playing sports' since she previously dated sports stars professional American football player Reggie Bush and her second husband, pro basketball player Kris Humphries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks