Just In...

Friday, July 1, 2011

ITS GOING TO BE A PRODIGY PERFORMANCE ON MUSIC MUSIC KESSE!

Michael Kesse Frimpong musically tagged as Kesse has revealed that come Saturday 2nd of July 2011 he will make TV3's Music Music television show more bigger than the slogan of the show its self as he climbs the very stage that made him who he is right now, calling his stage performance 'the prodigy performance'.

The musician who doubles in honor, that is winning Mentor 4 and placing as a 1st runner up at West Africa project fame, Kesse has really grown in terms of stage performance and come Saturday he will be exhibiting that maturity like a true prodigy.

In a chat with the Project fame winner, Kesse stressed that, 'He has not really mounted any television show after project fame and he has never stop rehearsing so come Saturday, all fans of Kesse can either sit glue to their set or come to Studio B of TV3 to witness what he describes as a true prodigy performance.

"This show means a lot to me, counting of two reasons; first of, is the fact that I have come to understand music marketing and one of the very ways to promote yourself as a musician is through TV shows, so I am leaving no stone unturned to give my fans a good show, one that they will be proud of, that's why I call this show, the prodigy performance, kesse noted.

He also disclosed that, 'my second reason is that fact I will be performing songs on my debut album which is almost ready, songs like, 'Metumi awar3', 'One more chance' and Ghana's favorite 'Oh Yes', plus there is a possibility of a live band display come Saturday, so people watch out'.

The I feel good man, Kesse, also shared a few words with his fans, this he said: 'I am always overwhelmed by the response I get any time I either drive around in town or when performing on a stage, that tells me that Ghanaians love me, they always want to me glow, grow and, expand, so I want to use this medium to thank the whole populace of Ghana for their unending support, hate and love, all these three make me strong as an artiste and once again, I am humbled to be their favorite'.

For his final words, Kesse wants everybody to know that the long awaited album of the project fame and mentor winner is ready, Ghanaians have been asking for it but now it is cooked and can be served but hey to get a feel of the album, join him on music music this Saturday and have a blast with the fresh prodigy son of the soil, Kesse, hope to see everybody there, he ended.

You know what they say when a true son of the soil returns to his alma mater, so as Kesse returns to climb the very stage that made him, then you know that its definitely going to be bigger than the music music slogan its self or better still call it the FRESH PRODIGY PERFORMANCE, so make a date 2nd July 2011, this Saturday, don't miss out of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks