Just In...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Plane Crash Averted In Benin Airport!

The mishap of the 10-seater private aircraft which led to shut-down of the airport for over three hours and flight delays, forced some passengers to cancel their scheduled flights.

When contacted, Manager of the Benin Airport, Mr. Ben Obule, said:
"I am on terminal leave. I cannot comment on what happened."

One of the stranded passengers who spoke with newsmen, Prof. Friday Okonofua, decried the safety level of the country's airspace.

He said: "I am not sure of airspace safety in Nigeria. This incident to me is something we need to investigate to know what led to the incidence. I remember when I was coming from Lagos and the plane could not land. We had to go back to Lagos."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks