Just In...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Igbinedion University Boys Hostel Goes Up In Flames

 Igbinedion University Old Boys hostel, room 183-186 M Block went up in flames last night. Students of the University alleged that the inferno was caused by poor electrical wiring. No life was however lost in the incident except for some students personal valuables. 

More photos from the scene after the cut:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks