Just In...

Monday, December 10, 2012

D’banj Has Found Love Again...Says He’s No Longer Single


Bad news for the ladies; D’banj, the superstar entertainer who is fond of boasting about his sexual prowess is off the market.
Shocking, right? Especially coming barely weeks after he released a new single titled ‘Bachelor‘.
Dapo Oyebanjo has come out to say anyone expecting him to be single at this stage, must be joking. The hit-maker told guests during a live interview at the Tymeout With Tee A concert on December 1, that he’s definitely ‘occupied,’ to the disbelief of several prospects.
‘Even when I tell them I’m single’, they don’t believe. So these days, I tell them what they want to hear. I mean look at me, at my state, would you expect that I won’t be seeing anyone?‘ He asked in rhetoric.
Linked to many women in the past, D’banj is one of Nigeria’s most eligible bachelors. Those close to him believes he's ‘definitely not far from the truth.’
And who could be this very lucky one?

1 comment:

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks