Just In...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

'The Baby Does'nt Look Like Me'...Dino Melaye Replies Bisi Ibidapo-Obe


The storm is not yet over for the former House Of Reps member, Dino Melaye and his alleged mistress, actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe over the paternity of her new born baby.
In our earlier gist, Dino Melaye had reportedly said he doesn't know where the actress got the pregnancy she is now pinning on him.
Dino is quoted to have said,
 “Don’t joke with such a serious issue. I don’t know where she got the pregnancy from, the baby doesn’t look like me, I can bet it. I am sure DNA will exonerate me from this ugly scenario.”
On a very serious note does a new born baby have to look like his/her father?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks