Just In...

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Actress, Halima Abubakar Talks About Love, Heartbreaks and Sugar Daddies

The beautiful actress had an interview recently with Punch newspaper and here is an excerpt:

On whether she has ever fought over a man...she said:
I have never fought over any man. Men are just too many. I cannot fight over any man. Why will a girl fight me over a man? The kind of men I have dated  (they are not many though) don't have eyes for other women when they are with me. If you are in a relationship with me, you are really in a relationship with me. There will be nothing like another girl by the side. I have never been in such situation.
And why her men always stick to her and not bother looking at other babes? She said:

Why will a man have roving eyes? If you want to date other people, then we have to break up. I don't have that kind of strength. I can't be thinking of one man when he is on top of another lady. It is just that men lie a lot. You hardly know a man who is saying the truth when he is saying he loves you. But all men and women are not the same any way.
On heartbreaks, this is what she said:
No. I have never had a heart break in my life. I do quarrel with them but nothing like heart break. If I were a bad person, they still won't be calling me. I don't want to get distracted. I know my pains and happiness.

On dating men for financial gains, this was her response:
I don't do that. If I did, I would have been one of the richest ladies in Nigeria.
If rich men(sugar Daddies) have ever asked her out, she said :
Of course they ask me out. Why won't they ask me out? It is normal. It is the truth. But if I start it, I might end up dating half of the Nigerian men. I am not like that. If you love me that much, then come and marry me. If you are married, then there is no need starting a conversation with you.
Are you saying you don't date married men?
I don't. When I was much younger, there was this guy I really liked, I didn't know he was married. I found out he was married and I had to stop seeing him. I don't want to make another lady sad at home. I know men lie a lot that they are not married. I don't know why. It is not good and that is why most ladies fall for them.

1 comment:

  1. well, she have said her own version for not dated any married man. Every woman want to portray her self as a saint. Nigerian women don't do like American women that always say the truth about past and present relationship. Nigeria women will tell you that they are all saints, that's their culture.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks