Just In...

Saturday, March 9, 2013

StarGist Co-host, Vimbai Has Eyes For Nigerian Men for


Zimbabwean model presenter and actress,  Vimbai Mutinhiri who became quite popular as one of the annoying housemates in Big Brother Amplified...known for her constant bickering with Karen Igho...she co-hosts Africa Magic Entertainment’s daily entertainment and lifestyle news program, StarGist. And She will be co-hosting the first ever, Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards with IK Osakioduwa in Lagos...she also has a soft spot for Naija guys.
Here is an excerpt of her interview with Bella Naija:


On a lighter note now, is Vimbai dating anyone presently?
Not at the moment. I usually get absorbed in whatever I’m doing and I just needed to give myself time to get good at it. StarGist was new to me and it deserved 110% of my commitment. Now I’m kinda settling in so maybe I’ll start dating. Maybe I”ll meet someone in Nigeria.


Just what I was thinking. You’ve lived and studied in different countries and you’re familiar with different cultures. Do you see yourself settling down with a Nigerian?
I do. Nigerian men are traditional African men but they are very exposed to the world and I like that. It’s a good mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks