Just In...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Comedian I Go Dye Purchases Rolls Royce Phantom

The popular comedian has placed an order for a brand new white and ash with red interior Rolls Royce Phantom worth about N30 million.
In a chat with Encomium Magazine I Go Dye said:
"Yes, I have ordered for a Rolls Royce."
 "And I think I deserve it because I have worked for it. You also know that I don't like to flaunt my wealth and acquisitions, so I wish you wouldn't quote me"
 Sorry bro your secret is never safe with the press..lol.
 I Go Dye is pictured below with one of his cars, a white Cadillac Escalade:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks