Just In...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

83-Year-Old Great Grandmother Gets Breast Implants!

And we're not talking about her car or house here but her boobs....
At the age of 83, after being widowed for more than a decade, Kolstad spent $8,000 on three-hour breast implant surgery on July 22. "I never gave a thought to meeting someone different," she said. "It was more about looking in the mirror and liking who I am."

And she says her doctor has other plastic surgery patients who are even older than she is. "This seemed like a simple way to go and I didn't think it was a big deal," she said. "I want my children to be proud of what I look like."

Kolstad -- a 32A as a young woman -- had blossomed in middle age into a 36C. "Your breasts go in one direction and your brain goes in another," she told the New York Times in a report this week.

"It's something you dream about," she said about breast enhancement. "I just wanted nice ones. I didn't want anything outlandish or out of place. Now, they are firmer and rounder."

Kolstad, who is on vacation in Hawaii with close friends who are half her age, said her family worried that she would die under the knife.

"Their biggest fear was the anesthesia -- could there be a blood clot or this or that," she said. "They didn't find out until the day before because I knew that there would be an objection and I didn't want to hear about it. I had made my mind up."


Kolstad said her mother had lived until 94. "I am hoping to bypass her," she said.*With such a risky procedure I guess*

What do you think about this incredible Great Grandmother?
Let us know in the Comment/Opinion box below.


Source: ABCWorldNews

5 comments:

  1. Pretty surprising for an 83-year old grandma, right? But it proves that being beautiful is not restricted by age. Well, she's an icon to look up to, as she redefined seniors as beautiful. It's great to have a grandma like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's one confident granma! I like how she had the initiative to do what she wants and not make age a hindrance. And implants are such a big deal to undergo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sure she’s very happy with her decision. Every woman deserves to feel good about herself. She just proved that, when it comes to beauty, age does not matter. Way to go grandma!
    Terry Bayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. If a person decides to have a facelift, I think it will be best for them to do it when they literally don’t have anything to do for months or weeks. They must not have anything scheduled in order for them to just relax and recover. It’s a facelift and I think rest is needed to achieve the best results and not to develop complications with the face post-surgery.

    Jacinto Hukle

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go, granny! :D If she still wants to look good and young at her age, then why not let her? She seems really happy with the results on her breasts, and that’s what’s important. Everyone deserves to be joyful all the time. I think she looks really pretty, and did I mention, sexy? :D

    Jacinto Hukle

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks