Just In...

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunny Neji Is No Longer A Glo Ambassador!

I learnt his picture and profile has been removed from Glo's website. And that his contract was not renewed after it expired sometime this year. The confirmation was made by the head of public relations, Globacom, Punch Newspaper and it states:


"Sunny Neji is no longer an Ambassador of Globacom. The contract ended mutually and everybody is happy.

Also when Sunny Neji was reached for comment, he said:


That's even a stale gist. I was not happy with the renewal terms and I told them I couldn't continue, so, I took a walk.

However, the good news is Sunny Neji has released a new CD in the market and it is titled 'Timeless'. I learnt the Album is explosive....wishing him all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks