Just In...

Friday, August 5, 2011

Exclusive: "Mercy Johnson is about to marry my husband" - Lovely Okojie

According to Lovely, this was their wedding day in '06
This is a letter that was sent to Linda Ikeji, by a young woman, that goes by the name   'Lovely Okojie' and legal wife of Prince Odianosen Okojie, the man Mercy Johnson is set to wed soon.

Prince and the two kids
Dear Linda,

My name is Lovely Okojie, legal wife of Prince Odianosen Okojie, the man Mercy Johnson is set to wed in a few weeks. I was refered to you to help me share my story after all else had failed to stop another woman from breaking my home. I used to have a sweet home but now Mercy Johnson is trying to destroy it. I've not been able to stop crying or sleep well for the past few months. I'm appealing to the world and whoever knows her to please tell her to leave my husband alone. I'm married to this man and there has never been any divorced paper signed. We are still legally married, he's the love of my life and the father of my two lovely kids.

We got married back in 2006 in Modena, Italy, attached are pictures of the wedding. At the moment, he's busy in Nigeria planning to wed Mercy Johnson, abandoning me and our children. Fellow women is this fair? So with all the single guys out there, Mercy could not find her self one. How can a woman not care that she's destroying the home of another woman, all in the name of getting married desperately.

I'm in terrible pains. What do I tell my children?

After receiving this mail a few days ago and speaking extensively with Lovely and a few of her friends to authenticate the letter, I reached out to Mercy via her PR agency. They promised to issue me a statement, which they did this evening. Read the statement and view more pics after the cut...(BTW, Lovely is based in Canada and she claims that when she initially confronted her husband about Mercy, he denied any affair and said they were just business partners)


On Mercy Johnson's marriage

This statement is necessary due to the fact that stories are making the rounds about cancellation of Mercy Johnson’s wedding.
We wish to state categorically that the wedding will go on as planned and Mercy is fully aware of situations on ground.
We know some people are working real hard to see that the wedding is cancelled; we wish them luck and pray that God will be with us.
Our client will not be making any further statement on this matter.

Thank you.
Bigsam Media



Lovely and her kids  

UP DATES:  Press Release on Mercy Johnson's Wedding


Another statement from Mercy Johnson's publicist...
Yesterday, fresh facts and evidences about the marital status of Mercy Johnson’s fiancé were made available. These facts were sensitive and disheartening.
For the record, Mercy was not aware of most of these facts and is presently considering them. She will communicate her decisions in a matter of days.
Samuel Olatunji, For: Bigsam Media.

Meanwhile, Lovely has been reading  comments, ever since the story became public and in particular interest to her were comments where people said she's been separated from Prince for over three years. She said it's not true...and sent more pictures she says proves it. Continue...
Lovely writes: Linda these are pix from our son's one year birthday on September 20th 2009. Odin has been coming to see us every year, sometimes 2x in a year and he was here last December. And for the record, I don't blame Mercy for any of this.

Wedding Pix
Lovely, Prince, their son, family and friends

 These are quite overwhelming....

Source:
Linda Ikeji's Blog

1 comment:

  1. I am really pleased to read this weblog posts which consists of lots of useful data, thanks for providing these kinds of data.
    Also visit my web-site - my article archive

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks