Just In...

Friday, August 5, 2011

First Look: See Kim Kardashian in 3-D!

We told you it was coming, and now here it is, the first look at Kim Kardashian in 3-D on the cover of Nick Saglimbeni's World's Most Beautiful, the first magazine to be shot entirely in the screen- and page-transcending format. The complete issue won't be out in print and on iPad, iPhone and Android until Monday, but the E! star is already in another dimension after the jump.

Are you ready to get more than your usual eyeful? If so, grab your glasses and Va-va-voom!

She looks rather stunning, don't you think? You can practically reach out and touch the studs. (But remember, if what you're seeing is a slightly blurry Kim, that means you still need to go to WMB3D.com to order your free pair of 3-D glasses.)

And what did Kim, who calls herself her "harshest critic," think of the finished product?

"Just to even do a 3-D shoot and then see the photos come to life—it's amazing!" she raved in her Q&A with the mag. "The first time [seeing myself that way] is really magical."

Well, talk about putting one's assets to good use.

"Being stick-skinny is not something I strive for," Kim said. "I'm all about being healthy and being in shape...It's not about having the perfect shape, it's about finding the best you and being your best no matter what. You should never try to fit someone else's mold. Anyone can be beautiful."

Not that looking picture-perfect comes easy...

"I do work out hard and try to look my best," she admits, "but when girls come up to me and tell me that I help them feel comfortable with their bodies, that's when I say to myself, 'OK, this makes it all worth it.'

Source: E!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks