Just In...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jordin Sparks Shows Off Her 7th Tattoo!

Jordin Sparks has revealed her seventh tattoo. It's on her rib cage, it reads "Respira" (translation: "Breathe) and the American Idol winner says it's in honor of her 2010 In the Heights gig on Broadway.

"It's for my time on ITH, the people I met there & a reminder to take a moment when things get crazy. <3," the artist Tweeted yesterday.

It's also impossible not to notice Jordin's majorly slimmed-down figure. She lost about 30 pounds in a year and told Ryan Seacrest in May: "It was one of those things where I was turning 21 and New Year's was coming. It was like I'm not going to start my resolution on New Year's Day - I'm going to try to start it early and just stick to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks