Just In...

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

''I Am A Cute Girl And I Still Think Of Remarrying''...Kenny Saint Best

The inspirational/Gospel singer, who changed her name from Kenny Saint Brown to Kenny Saint Best after divorcing her husband, Eddy Asiedu Brown of six year...recently had a chat with AHMED BOULOR.
See an excerpt from the interview below:

On being a single mother she said:
I am not a single mother; I am a single parent. A single mother gets the bill taken care of while a single parent plays the role of a father and a mother while still picking up the bills. It has been a tough job anyway.
I enjoy it, as I said earlier, and it is really a lovely experience being a mother because it is just the three of us.
On remarrying she if the right guy comes her way she said:
 I am a cute girl and still feel cute inside. I still think of getting married.

Yes I will; most definitely…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks