Just In...

Sunday, August 18, 2013

''My Father Did Not Have The Opportunity To Meet My Wife-To-Be''...Dr. Sid Esiri


When asked what he missed most about his father, the late Nollywood veteran Justus Esiri, the Mavin artist who proposed to his girlfriend (Simi Osomo) two weeks ago said:
I miss his wonderful conversations with me. I miss the reality that I cannot pick up my phone and say, ‘daddy.’
I know that everybody will die someday but I miss my dad. I would have wished him to be present at my wedding. He did not have the opportunity to meet my wife-to-be.
When he was then asked if his father urged him to get marry early, he also said:
We did not discuss that. He did not say that to me personally. It was my mother who was always telling me that I should settle down. She always said that I should know that I was not getting younger.

2 comments:

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks