Just In...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Is Now A Size Zero!


The American recording artist Jennifer Hudson can now fit a size zero after her dramatic slim down from a size 16.


The Oscar winning Jennifer Hudson bumped into Joy Behar of "The View" and joy overheard the salesperson at the store tell the Dream girls star Hudson that she is a size 0.

Before.....
"I heard the sales girl say to Jennifer Hudson, 'You're a size zero,'" Behar shared on the ABC talk show "The View."

"I said to Jennifer Hudson, 'How does it feel?' and she said, 'I feel like they're talking to somebody else,'" Behar said.

The 29 year old Hudson has dramatically slimmed down in the past few years, as the singer was a size 16 before she became the spokesperson for Weight Watchers in April 2010, just eight months after she gave birth to her son. She has really shed weight since then, and surpassed all expectations.

"Instead of saying I lost this or that, I [say I] feel like I gained 10 years of my youth back. I look 10 years younger. People say to me, 'You have Jennifer Hudson's face. Are you her little sister?'" she told USA Today, in January.

"I go into the store and they try to put me in 4s and 6s and I'm like, 'Who are you trying to talk to?' My mind hasn't caught up yet… I didn't expect to go as far as I did." She told PEOPLE magazine earlier this summer.

Meanwhile, Hudson's second album "I Remember Me" is in stores now and her upcoming biopic movie "Winnie", it is about Nelson Mandela's wife, is scheduled to hits the theater later this year.



SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks