Just In...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Covers Vanity Fair Magazine...First Interview After Split!

Jennifer Lopez looks stunning on Vanity Fair Magazine cover for their September issue 2011. This is Jennifer's first interview after announcing her split with Marc Anthony, Lopez tells the magazine:

"Sometimes it doesn't work - and that's sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love ... It's still my biggest dream. I am positive determined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer and person. I now look forward to new challenges. I feel strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks